- Electrical Safety Certificates
- Landlord Safety Certificates
- Electrical Installation Certificates
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Portable Appliance Testing/ PAT
- Emergency Lighting Certificates
- Electrical Certificates in London
All electrical installations deteriorate with age and use. They should, therefore, be inspected and tested at appropriate intervals to check whether they are in a satisfactory condition for continued service. Such safety checks are commonly referred to as ‘Condition Report’.
A Condition Report will:
- •Reveal if any of your electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded.
- •Find any potential electric shock risks and fire hazards.
- •Identify any defective electrical work.
- •Highlight any lack of Earthing or Bonding.
Most Insurance policies require an electrical installation Certificate or a Report.